There seem to be so many lonely people. Why is that?
There are so many creative people out there. I see the intensity of their living, their expression...I envy it.
I feel very boxed in.
I would like to be a hippie. But my own version of the hippie.
I'd like to follow my whims.
I'd like to paint the world...
I always knew this was there, I just never had such a need to let it be known.
So if I outgrew this place, where do I belong? Is this all just a phase?
Maybe school is unhealthy. It's nothing of the real world. Maybe that's its failure.
Sometimes I don't know who I am or what I'm doing here.
Let's think. I'm here because I believe in passion. I'm here because I want others to know it as well.
I'm confused because I'm not sure how my passion fits into my life anymore.
I'm looking for peace. Sometimes I think I've found it...other times I think I'm just a fool. Most times I think I'm just a fool.
I often feel most lost when everyone around seems to be found.
No comments:
Post a Comment