Getting wasted is disgusting. Drinking for 13+ hours straight is disgusting. Ignoring one's "best friend" for an entire day to go out drinking (for the entire day) is likewise disgusting. I wish my peers could define a "good time" as something they could remember at the end of the day. Whatever happened to good conversation and going out to find new experiences?
Screw this.
I'm overwhelmed when I look at the list of things I need to do before I graduate. I'm constantly exhausted. I'm never good ENOUGH. I'm frustrated. There's never enough time, even when I spend 20 hours a day completely focused and working on things. Even when my school has a random day off from classes so everyone can play on inflatables set up in the quad and the closest I go to any of these activities is watching them from my computer in my room on a live camera feed off the internet. My room's a mess, my weekend is packed with work, my family is a wreck, I'm bitter towards EVERYONE and EVERYTHING and even my random thoughts are full of meanness.
I'm desperate to be understood.
I'm desperate to have a future.
No comments:
Post a Comment