Monday, May 3, 2010

My last Monday

7 AM wake up shower
8 AM library
9 AM class
10 AM practice (since I haven't all week)
11:15 lunch
noon choir
1 PM organize Orchestration project
2:30 violin lesson
3 PM class
4 PM last theater co. meeting
5 PM library
6 PM quick dinner
6:30 create a 30 minute presentation to give on Tuesday morning, complete with handouts and visuals
8:40 play on recordings of other people's orchestration projects
10:40 (AS IF MY PROFESSOR WILL END ON TIME) try and finish more of my own orchestration project until I pass out from exhaustion

Tuesday - huge presentation
Wednesday - Essay, violin performance in studio recital, huge orchestration project
Thursday - last observation, scramble to find 5 newspaper articles and write a 5 page paper
Friday - hand in 5 page paper and give presentation on it

Friday afternoon - I'll be happy to be alive.



thank god it's my last Monday (finals next week don't count)because my body and my mind can't take this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment