Thursday, November 18, 2010

Days like today make it feel impossible to think of ANYTHING positive about what I do.

I just spent 5 hours being told that I ruin kids lives, that I'm unfair, that I'm bad, that I shouldn't be where I am.  Literally.

I guess that's not so different from EVERY day, but it's worse when it comes from parents.

I'm doing the best I know how to do.  On the bright side, I know more every day.  But that really doesn't feel like it matters right now.

It's hard to believe I have to be back there in 12 hours.  I kind of wish I could disappear for a little while.

The worst part is that this is my entire life.  I spend all of my days and all of my nights TRYING, and now this.  I already get disrespected, I already feel isolated,  I'M GIVING MY LIFE HERE.  There are other things I could be doing.

At least I only have to go through this 3 more times this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment