Recovering from the car accident. Mentally recovering, that is, because I wasn't the one who was hurt.
What a horrible experience. And no one seems to care that I was IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND SOMEONE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AFTERWARDS AND I CALLED 911 SO THAT THE AMBULANCE WOULD TAKE THEM AWAY.
On the bright side, it was not my fault. I don't feel guilty. Is it possible that I feel guilty for not feeling guilty? Someone was seriously hurt and I don't feel guilty, and I possibly feel guilty about that.
This financially f'd me up.
I want MY car back. And I want to feel financially secure like I was recently starting to feel.
Watching my 5th episode of House today then going to bed. Donated to March of Dimes and ordered National Geographic because it's COOL and I like to learn about COOL things. I also like the address labels the March of Dimes people send and I hope they keep sending them.
Today was a rough day.
No comments:
Post a Comment