Very irritated because my "boss" gave me the wrong information regarding my assignment...could have had it done days ago, but now I'm up working on it still. On the 4th of July.
Interesting conversation with someone who does not consider herself American (left Mexico when she was three). Helps me think in a new way.
Tired and frustrated. This weekend was kind of a bust...unsure about so much - even the good things.
I need to be able to deal with what's been going on. I'm increasingly alone in my life, and I increasing feel that I have no one to relate to. Just more of life's apparent plan to make me think I'm crazy. Tired of begging to feel valued - wish I never turned into this person who can't do anything for herself.
P.S. Remember to get a yearly planner that goes 'til next summer. I can't keep track of it all anymore
No comments:
Post a Comment