When I get my apartment, I'm going to hang up a bunch of large sheets of paper on the wall and write down all my goals/plans/hopes/dreams for the rest of forever as I think of them.
Some preliminary plans:
-Travel to: British Isles, Germany, Mexico, Africa (Ghana, for one, even though my 5 year old student told me that I can't go there b/c I'm white - lol), Egypt, Russia, Japan, China, Australia, Italy, etc.
-Learn Spanish, actually become fluent in German, as well as a bunch of other languages...
-get to Maine/Boston/everywhere that direction North in 2011
-get to Seattle and Montana soon after that (2013? I should get to Alaska sometime soon too)
-Collect musical instruments (including foreign ones)
-start a choir for the 2010-2011 year at my job
-start a band for the 2011-2012 year at my job (must remember to get the $ somehow)
-revolutionize education in America
-possibly write a book
-get my name as an answer to the music praxis test
-compose something for REAL and get it published (possibly flute trios? Though I did like the brass quintet I wrote...)
-get my masters, and maybe my doctorates somewhere alone the line
-conduct
-paint a house (inside, possibly outside as well)
-learn to improv for REAL on my flute (not just 4 bar trade-offs in jazz band)
-paint a mural
-get in shape! (I'd like to be able to run for 20-30 minutes...not the 2 minutes I'm at now
Well, I could go on all night I guess so I should stop for now...there'll be plenty of time to dream up more, I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment