I think I've lost my ability to have a good perspective on things
Which confuses me more.
NO. This is ridiculous. I'm not confused. I'm OK. I've just been disappointed with the relationship (or lack of one) and I am trying to tell the world that I have needs and I need them met!!!! I am a strong, independent, intelligent woman, and I deserve to be with someone who likes me and knows me well enough to understand how I feel. I'm frustrated with the current situation in which I feel burdened and alone with the knowledge that I care for someone more than they care for me. I understand the situation, but that doesn't change my frustrations or sadness. I'm tired of feeling second-rate, and I'm tired of being unable to make a difference in the life of someone I care very deeply for. I hate bringing this up over and over again, but I can't live without acknowledging my feelings because to do so feels as though I'm living a lie. To quote Jackie Greene, "don't mind me, I'm only dying slow."
I hate putting pressure on the situation and on us, but I'm here to say ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Take me or leave me. I've struggled to do this your way, biding our time, and I can't do it any more. I'm facing the possibility of moving across the damn country, and I want to know where I stand. If we have no future, I need to find a way to acknowledge that and move on. If there's a possibility of something, then cut the bullshit and let's be happy.
THAT is how I work. I can't change that part of me, so I'm through trying to.
THE END.
No comments:
Post a Comment