Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 2...

Well, I'm certainly not happy with the disorganization I've seen within the last two days here. After my first induction, which was one of the most organized things I've ever seen, this has been quite a disappointment.

On the bright side, I still like the people :-)

Also, I'm coming to terms with pre-k. After my horrible subbing incident, I was kinda freaked at the thought of being in a similar situation for the next 5 weeks, but I've been looking on the bright side (the experience will be good for me), and now I'm alright :-) Plus, I like the people I'll be working with :-D

I must admit...the fact that we have to get a bag lunch and "work through lunch" is not cool. And the fact that I'm getting up at 5:25 and in sessions from 6:50 AM - 10 PM with a break from 5-7 and that's IT is not going to go over so well. Especially because the sessions aren't exactly thrilling.

...and I've recently become aware of the posters on the walls in the hallway for a 24-hour stress hotline that we're encouraged to call.

It's unnerving.


Well, better get to bed: Tomorrow's my REAL Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment