Sunday, June 6, 2010

I wasn't done

I want to still be on the trip.













..........I guess I should stop complaining because my little trip was just a case study of the trip called My Life. Am I right? Ups and Downs? Bliss and Terror?

Not sure if I'm ready for tomorrow. I'm kind of swinging back and forth between entirely confident and incredibly nervous and timid. I know I'm not the person I was four years ago...for better or for worse. But at least back then I could put on a happy face when I needed to. I'm afraid I won't fit in, especially because of the bitterness I feel towards my old institution. If I don't fit in there, I don't know where I'll fit in. Plus I'll be in trouble for the next two years.


There are a few random moments throughout every day during which I REALLY really miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment