Thursday, June 24, 2010

Officially Employed

I got the call around 1:30 this afternoon - I have a job :-D

K-4, but I'm turning it into K-8. I want to start a choir :-) I'm excited that I'll get to teach the kids I worked with on Monday - they'll be 4th graders next year :-D



Also, I caught up with an old friend from about 6 years ago. Very trippy, but also pleasant.

I still have to pack and finish hw and stuff before leaving for NYC on Sunday. I also need to find an apartment in the next month - how cool is that?




I'm sorry for the yelling - I don't know why I blow up, and I don't know why I insist on making you feel like a horrible person. You're the reason I've made it through everything during this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment