Monday, October 4, 2010

And Another Thing

I just want to go back in time.  Back to those times where I felt like I belonged somewhere and like someone KNEW me.

I don't even believe in those moments anymore

What a mistake

Everything I believed was in vain.  Everything I fought for was only there in my imagination.




...so it's no surprise I'd rather live there than in reality.



But even that place is gone now.  It's been several weeks and I feel broken.

No one can really relate to me and my ambitions.  It makes me feel good, because maybe it means that I alone can do what I intend to do.  It makes me feel awful, because maybe I'm just insane and doomed to be lonely.  Lonely not because of being special, but lonely because of being stupid.

What's that?  Only time will tell, and the joke of it is that it probably won't tell me 'til it's too late.

The beauty of it:  Time only tells it's secrets once it's already gone.

1 comment:

  1. AHH Katy I feel the same way... is it so hard to want to care for someone and for someone to care back. I feel like I have no friends!! I was at a party and it was full of work friends and yet I felt like I was beyond alone!! :/ sorry!

    ReplyDelete