Friday, October 29, 2010

SoOoOoOoOoOo

SOME kids didn't complain when I came into their classroom this week.

NO ONE told me they wanted their old teacher back.

OCTOBER is over (nearly).  Goodbye, October song, HELLO November song (and a 3 day week next week).


ANNNNND another teacher referred to me as her friend when she was yelling at her students for not listening to directions in my class.  I know she was saying it to emphasize to the kids that they were being super awful, but still.


They drove me nuts (especially today) - Halloween is the worst holiday ever.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm destroying my throat and I will probably never be able to be in choir again.  But...I'm feeling better.  This was an important week.  

THEY LIKE ME (MAYBE)!  In any case, it's nice to see little kids playing the cymbals the right way.  Go Kindergarteners - forget stupid orff instruments.

Even though I'm exhausted, stressed, and partly miserable, I'm thinking that maybe I CAN do this.  You know??


No comments:

Post a Comment