Thursday, September 24, 2009

As the leaves fall from the trees...

Walked through a big pile of fall leaves on the way home from rehearsal tonight :-)

It's that time of year again...FOOTBALL!!!! :-p


Funny...for so long - well over a year - I had convinced myself that this September would come and everything would be alright. Senior year would have settled in it's seat and so would the rest of my life. With less than a week now to go and the universe still in misalignment...I'm pretty sure things just are the way they're going to be.

Picking this month was a method of coping, I suppose. If I told myself over and over that all I had to do was wait and it would all be OK...then I didn't have to worry so much about what was wrong at the time. The problem was that as time crept closer and closer to my deadline and nothing seemed to be OK, I panicked.



Had a very interesting day - not what I expected, but not at all bad. I might just get the hang of this whole education thing. Though I'm not sure the education thing's gonna get the hang of me - mwahaha!! :-p hehe :-)



There's nothing left to lose, so I might as well keep betting.

No comments:

Post a Comment