Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brrrrr

OK day, cruddy evening.

Incredibly cruddy.

On the...well, interesting side, anyway, one of our drum majors broke his collarbone playing soccer and can't conduct or march this weekend. Since taking our other drum major out of the show to conduct would leave us with two underclassmen trombone players on the whole field, I'm apparently conducting two numbers of our field show at the college football game on Saturday. It's been a long four years since I've been up on that podium - it's pretty strange. But, like I said, should be interesting.


I've really taken to wondering whether I should honestly just go to grad school next year. Sometimes the only thing I feel like I'm good at is being a student anyway, so maybe it'd be for the best. The thing is, I'm too stubborn to admit that the thing I worked towards for about six years now might not have been worth it.


Why complain about the clouds - we all need a little watering every so often anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment