Monday, February 1, 2010

February

I don't know what the answer is. I don't know which path to take.











This is where I should tell myself that nobody knows what they're doing, especially at this age. That things are going to be OK - that what's supposed to happen will happen. That I know I'm a strong, competent individual and I know I'll persevere through whatever happens. That I have plenty of time and opportunities to get it right. That I can love myself, and that's all the love I'll really ever need. That every day I'll keep waking up and going to bed and living in between. That I should love the things I have, the simple things, the happy things, the sad things. That all of those things make up our existence, and I couldn't really be ME without them.

I can get through today.

No comments:

Post a Comment