The semester's going OK. It's not perfect, but it's not unbearable. And there are moments during which I enjoy myself, if only when I'm rallying for straws in the cafeteria (I'm pleased to announce they have reappeared).
This is a great mix tape. Fits well with the soft snow outside my window :-)
You know, I guess I don't know what to say. There are some things I'm really looking forward to in the next few months, and a few people I will very much miss when I go. But I'm frustrated with this place. I focus on the things I need to do for myself: my work, my music, my friends. The little things :-)
I do need to find my passion again. Last semester seems so far away...I miss some of the people, but the experience was so hard on me a part of me wants to put it far, far away.
On the bright side, I may have finally figured out how to be a composer :-) And while I still have a very, very long way to go, my playing isn't stuck on a plateau anymore :-) Maybe it's because I'm no longer distracted during my practice sessions!!! :-p
I'm doing alright.
I have high hopes :-)
We're all going to be ok
No comments:
Post a Comment