I don't feel valued.
I closed that door, I guess. At least I was honest :-) Shows that it was never supposed to happen, anyway.
I would like to know that I am cared for. All I think about when I say that was Tom Robbins' quote -
"Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to love and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free."
He's right - there's no such thing as security, especially not in a relationship.
Doesn't mean I wouldn't like it :-p
If I can't have that...openness and tenderness would be lovely.
Or maybe I would just like to get rid of my jealousy and fear.
Well, tomorrow's another day :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment