I know that what we have may not be as meaningful as it is to me...I know I take it too seriously. I'm sorry that I do, because it makes things more complicated.
....but it gives me great hope that everything will end OK. Looking forward to our adventures keeps me on that fine line I walk most of the time. Things just feel better. And as long as I have a friend who gives me joy, support, and strength...I'm on the right track. I can't thank you enough for that.
I've got about a million things to do this weekend (not an exaggeration). I can get them done though...knowing that break is a week away helps a lot. I think this is the least stressed I've been during midterms week ever :-) There are moments that start to overwhelm me, but I've got help if I need it.
I should get to bed. I'm going to find my inner inspiration and motivation again. I just have to think about my old students. I was SO GOOD for me to see them again. I miss them. And I'm going to get myself to a healthy place where I can be good for them, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment