Monday, December 14, 2009

Bah Humbug.

Alright...I'm sick. It sucks. I went to school today, but I'm incredibly congested...my eyes are all red, and my head's superly congested, and I can't breathe. I'm REALLY hoping I sleep it off. Especially because it's a busy one this week (and my last full one!).


Aside from my cold, things are OK. Frustrated that a high school choir is better than a more mature choir (the one I'm technically in). Frustrated that I can't hear problems in music that others seem to pick out easily.


I must say, I love this place empty. It's GREAT. I don't feel any obligations, I don't feel lonely (funny how it's easy to feel lonely when there are many people around, but perfectly content when you're on your own) - it's peaceful. Nobody bothers me.


...see what I mean about isolating myself. Can this be good for me??


Speaking of isolating...not sure what's going on in other aspects of my life. Can't deal with this problem anymore - that's for sure. No, actually. It's not that I CAN'T deal with it...it's more, I REFUSE to let it control my life ANYMORE. It has now been moved to the past, and it's not coming back - it's been overdone to the extreme, and there's no more good about it. *wipes hands of situation and moves on*


Well, I think that most of the time I've spent writing this has actually been devoted to filling up whatever space is left in my trash can with tissues. I'm calling it a night.


7 days, 1 Concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment