Day 6 calendar candy - mmm!
Well, a ton of stuff happened today!
I got most of my goals for today finished, and I feel more organized than I have in a while.
I went to a major concert - it was incredibly strange to NOT be a part of it...and I think it's going to be even more strange when I go back next semester. So many new faces...I'm a stranger in my own home here.
I began reading a new book which is proving to be both incredibly captivating AND thought provoking.
I watched an old home movie from 8 years ago - that was a really strange experience. It's hard to watch myself from back then, to see who I was - I certainly didn't fit in, that's for sure. Doesn't seem like much has changed :-/ Good to know I'm a better musician, though :-)
One of the most important events of the day - I think I helped :-) Talking like that means SO much to me - I'm so thankful we can still do that.
Overall...I had a GOOD weekend here. I think that might be the first time I've said that since the semester started. What does that mean? Will I be OK next semester??
In any case...13 Days still to go, and the first big one is TOMORROW NIGHT. Getting a bit anxious (but also really excited :-D)...wish me luck :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment