Exactly a week from now, I will be sitting at home - COMPLETELY finished with the past few months.
It's not that I WANT to be done...I just want to be done, hahaha. What I mean is, this took a huge toll on me, both mentally and physically. I'm going to miss a lot of things about it, a lot of people...but I need a chance to relax. I need some reflection time to put it all in perspective. I haven't had that chance because I've been so busy living from day to day. The way things are right now, I can't work ahead and I'm always struggling to get through the day.
I was reminded again how bad the job market is...:-/ All I can do is trust that I've done the absolute best I can for the past 5-6 years to prepare myself for this.
It was hard to hear the truth about what some of the kids think about me. It's too late at this point - I can only try to figure out what went wrong in order to prevent it from happening again.
Trying to figure out the rest of the week and how to wrap things up...I went to the store today, and realized JUST HOW CLOSE it is to Christmas. Nearly blew me away - for all it matters to me right now, it might as well be July.
Tomorrow's my last Thursday.
5 Days, 1 Concert.
No comments:
Post a Comment