11:37 PM, Dec. 2nd
Day 2 of my evening ritual.
Well…sort of. The power’s been out for hours, there’s an incredibly loud generator outside my window, and I couldn’t do half of the work I wanted to because I am without internet (and unless the power kicks back on, I’ll be out of computer too :-p).
But, here I am in my pjs, with my advent calendar (chocolate from day 2 – woot!), and some of the best music around.
Although things weren’t wonderfully great today, they were alright. That seems to be the new way to go, because that’s kind of how things have been for the past few weeks. The biggest concern I have is that I don’t go into school feeling great. I don’t leave school feeling great. I don’t feel great during my lessons. But I’m not going to let that discourage me (yet). I’m going to give this a good and thorough try before I change my track.
I DO miss those moments of affirmation – the moments when you think, YES, this is what I’m doing and I know it’s what I should be doing. But I guess one can’t have them all the time.
The days are winding down. There’s an end in sight. It’s making me nervous, but I’m still thinking slow, which seems to be working.
Who knows what the future holds…”what’s the use in worrying, what’s the use in hurrying.”
15 days, 3 concerts.
No comments:
Post a Comment