Saturday, September 4, 2010

Argh

misunderstood, unappreciated, disliked, unimportant

how I feel

it's always words.

"Take It Back"

though I don't need to wonder, because I know the answer.

I want equality - I feel like I'm at the mercy of however you feel.  I want a chance to feel what I feel.

I know you think I'm selfish. 

I have a VISION of great happiness...it creeps in, even when I push it out.  

I still hope that pushing you away will bring you back to me.  I'm sorry.  When SHE went away, you wanted her back THAT way :-(  :-( :-( :-( 

I'm sorry

I'm accusatory, over-reactive, impulsive, and downright mean.

It's better this way - I can't come back because I know there's no way to solve it, and coming back will just keep us stuck in the same place we've been for years, and I don't want to be stuck, and I don't want you to be stuck because of me.  I KNOW this is the only option I have - the only way I can really cause change, because I know that trying to change myself isn't working.

That's everything, right there.





OH NO - if I rub my eyes too much, I could cause damage to the cornea or WORSE - I hope I didn't already do it because they feel weird and terrible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment