So I survived today. Nothing TOO terrible happened - no super breakdowns in class. Not sure it went well, though (one kid was taken to the office - definitely didn't help my image). Tomorrow I have MORE classes (Thursdays are my busiest days), and some classes are the first of the year and some are the second, meaning I'm teaching about a billion different lessons total.
I just...*sigh*...they're SO young. I'm just less inspired by this age. I don't understand them and I have little patience, especially when I'm already exhausted before class :-(
On the bright side, my 300 free folders came to the school today :-D Now I'm just waiting on my notebooks, cart, and instruments (none of which were free, unfortunately). Lots more work to do tonight, and my plans for the next 2 weeks are due tomorrow :-/.
My printer's still broken, and I desperately need it. I might have to drive out and pay for printing again tonight :-(
I wish I had some Pizza Hut about now.
JOHN BUTLER TRIO IS OPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment