Didn't break my promise - it's a new day technically!
My all-knowing horoscope strikes again:
Beware of your lack of lucidity; if you live difficult relations with your close ones, try to have some detachment so as to judge the situation with a maximum of objectivity: you'll then solve the problems more rapidly.Know that the existence of problems is not a problem in itself since living consists of continually solving problems.
I should've stayed away - I'm more upset right now than I was all last week. I get so confused when you're supposed to be here and you're NOT. It's ok though, because I'm waiting for someone who can give what I want to give.
There's gotta be someone out there who wants and admires me for exactly who I am - no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I want one of those fantastico relationships where we build each other up and help each other be better people. Like this quote: "...someone who inspires, who challenges, who sends you in search of some truer sense of yourself." - Steve Lopez (author of The Soloist)
I give up now - I'm making myself miserable.
...and I still need a gym - it's becoming a huge necessity at the rate I've been snacking, and I don't know what to do :-(
I want you to be happy so badly, but it conflict with how I can be happy. Help!
I'm my only friend, am I?
Love is just a piece of time
in the world
52's a good number.
But the silence in me is screaming...
No comments:
Post a Comment