Sunday, September 5, 2010

Discovery!

I just found out that I have comments on some of my posts!!!  People read this?!?!?!  Who knew!!!!!








I DO wish I had picked up a new Moleskin before, though - official official official REAL work starts Tuesday, and I would have liked to document it.

I'm not sure how I feel about online blogs still - online journals, anyway.  On one hand, I love reading other people's - seeing your thoughts usually either inspires my own thought, or helps me realize the connections we have that we don't always see.  Plus I like knowing how you're doing :-)

On the OTHER hand - does public blogging affect the realisticism of my posts?  Knowing that others will see it may censor my thoughts.  And it's never the same as handwritten things, as previously discussed.

I need to STOP online blogging tonight in any case.

I wish I could express myself better.

I'm confused by my age and my emotions.

*itchitchitch*

*ITCH*

No comments:

Post a Comment