Time to eat dinner, watch Amelie, and finish things for school tomorrow. I'm FINALLY being productive!
Two things:
1) I'm superly glad that I live with the people I live with. We went shopping, and it was fun. (and money-saving. Did I mention money-saving??) (and I bought hilarious glow-in-the-dark halloween bottles of hand soap that were also on sale. They have bats and haunted houses on them :-D heehee!)
2) I can't believe how much someone else has ended up living what I always would have thought MY future would be. Drum major of a world champion band, and good friends with George N. Parks?? I ALWAYS thought THAT would be me - that it WAS me - and now...I'm in a city and my job description does not include marching band (or band, at that!). I'm not sure how I feel about it - does he have what I want? Or have my wants changed that drastically?
No comments:
Post a Comment