Sunday, September 5, 2010

Retrograde

I've had some time to think lately (8 hours in the car will do that), and for a few hours, I was feeling pretty darn good.

I like that Meg Ryan eats M&Ms in one scene of When Harry Met Sally.

I read a newspaper article about a new study that discovered that people who are getting over heartbreak exhibit the exact same brain patterns (in x-ray things) as people withdrawing from drug addictions.  It's time that I realize that this is NOT a special case - bajillions of people have felt this way too - just because I feel strongly about something, doesn't mean that I'm right, or that the world has to change because of what I think.  It's NOT going to.



My allergies, it seems, have only gotten worse.  After three weeks of constant itching and rubbing, my eyes are red, swollen, teary - basically a disaster.  I can't even wear my contacts.  My nose is stuffy, and my throat feels like it has hives all over it.  I know  that's gross (it's gross), but it's true - I just wish ragweed would disappear!

In other news, I'm still not motivated.  The few times I feel motivated seem to occur when I'm a million miles from my computer or other materials, and as soon as I return to them, the motivation disappears.  Tomorrow is going to be a long day.



"I'm not saying it didn't mean anything, I'm saying why does it have to mean everything?"  "Because it does, and you should know that better than anybody"

No comments:

Post a Comment