YES! Who knew??? This day went OK!!! (well...it's only half way over, but so what :-p)
Could it be the green grass covered with fiery leaves that melt into the ever-so-blue sky??
Could it be that I actually accomplished something in middle school band and successfully avoided my co-ops so that they couldn't tell me I suck???
Could it be that I am TOTALLY altering my keyboard class schedule so my kids can play music they actually like???
...actually...it's MOST likely because I finally understand what's been going on with the inner workings of my brain over the past few weeks. While I might not be content with the way things are or exactly how I am these days, knowing WHY I've felt like I'm spinning out of control and understanding why I'm making life into a small chunk of hell for those I care about is, well, empowering in a way. And if I'm stable...maybe I can have a good weekend!!! :-D
...or maybe it's this 3 lb bag of M&Ms hidden in my candy drawer...
HAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment