Friday, October 23, 2009

No.

Unacceptable. No no no no no. You told me you'd be here the whole time. You already canceled on me twice. YOU TOLD ME you'd be here. Quit taking me for a fool - quit changing things on me - quit making me feel unworthy of even a stupid 2 hour drive. One visit in six months is NOT enough for a "best friend." It's not enough! I deserve more than that!

This is ridiculous. Completely freaking ridiculous. Have I not made myself clear? Have I not told you how important this is to me? Have I not told you how disappointed I've been in the past? YOU COMMITTED TO COME! FOR THE THIRD TIME! YOU picked the date. YOU picked it. I didn't ask you to come up - YOU told me you were. QUIT BRINGING ME DOWN. Quit taking it back! LEARN TO COMMIT TO SOMETHING BECAUSE IT'S NOT FAIR TO OTHERS WHEN YOU BACK OUT AGAIN AND AGAIN!

If that's the best you can do for me, then forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment