Friday, October 16, 2009

Couldn't sleep

Tossed and turned...nightmares :-(

I'm glad it's Friday, and I'm sad it's Friday.

Why did you tell me you two were over, that you'd be there for me, when you weren't? Why did you tell me that you had changed, when you hadn't? Why did you say you'd come up and surprise me when you wouldn't? Why did you say you'd send it, when it's been over a month and you haven't? Why did you say you'd come...and you're not?

Why do you build me up, just to let me down?

How can I believe that you're going to be on the trip with me? How can I believe you when you say you care, or that you'll be there 'til we're old?

When you don't do what you say you will, I can't trust you.

I know you don't feel well, that you think it's just an isolated incident that I'm exaggerating...it doesn't feel that way to me. It feels like all the big things end this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment