Sunday, October 25, 2009
I think this is an important thought I had.
You know, I don't think the term "love" even applies to anything between you and I anymore? Because what you are to me...is my partner in crime (theoretically :-p), my partner on adventures (esp. concerts and driving across the country), and my partner in understanding life and facing the ups and downs that we go through every day. And really, you know, that's the most important kind of person there is, because without that we'd probably be more lost and confused than we already are! And so I hope you don't mind that's what you are to me, even though it may be temporary, and even though it might not be the best circumstances, and even though we argue and don't always get each other. Because we still always will be two different people. We're just two different people with the same goal - to get through it happily, and to help our friend get through happily too, however that may be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment