...as long as they're from smiling too much.
Another Hard day. How could it be right if it feels so unnatural all the time? I used to think of myself as a strong person. I'm afraid this experience is dashing that image of myself; I'm scared I'll find out I'm not really the person I thought I could be.
I love the kids I'm teaching - I hope I'm doing them justice.
I'm not even sure what's WRONG at this point. I guess everything's going OK...I'm just not living up to the huge expectations that I created for myself. What did I expect - that the first day I entered the classroom I'd be moving mountains?? Heck, it took Beethoven 8 symphonies before he wrote his 9th!!! (hehe :-p)
Why am I always in a hurry?
I need to remember that these things take time. I need to find patience within MYSELF and my own limitations.
I'll make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment