I made sloppy joes on Thursday and cut onions and my hands STILL smell like them! I don't understand - I've washed my hands at LEAST 40 times since then, and I've showered several times too. CRAZY.
Also, wouldn't it be neat to write letters like Kerouac and Ginsberg? There's a lost art in letter-writing...email and twitter and facebook and all those ridiculous things just don't cut it any more. You can't take out an email in 50 years to show to your grandchildren to tell them about the "good ol' days." And EVEN if you could - they'd still be missing the handwriting and the type of paper and the envelope with a cool old stamp - all the character of the thing.
Katy, I totally agree. I would be totally up for writing letters to each other :) - Jules
ReplyDeleteI still have notes from Niki from grade school, some of my favorite possessions in my memory boxes are the hand written notes
ReplyDeleteKaty I still have your notes from high school!! And I always write letters all the time. I want to write to a guy in the army I think that is beyond romantic lol! Miss you by the way!
ReplyDelete